The St. Jerome's University Library has three group study rooms available by reservation.
- Rooms may be booked for 2 to 6 people
- Maximum of 2 hours per group, per day
- Rooms may be booked up to 7 days in advance
- You must arrive within 10 minutes of your booking
- Please keep the room tidy
- There is no food allowed in the group study rooms; however, drinks with lids are permitted
- Please note the study rooms are NOT sound proof, so please be mindful of your volume and other patrons using the library.
The library staff reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time.
Study rooms are available during library hours.
Click the room number to check to see when a room is available or to book a date/time:
- Room 2002 (max. capacity of 6 people)
- Room 2003 (max. capacity of 4 people)
- Room 2004 (max. capacity of 4 people)
For assistance, please call the library at 519-884-8111 x28285 or visit the library (SJ1, second floor).