St. Jerome's University HeForShe Committee, in conjunction with Sexuality, Marriage, and Family Studies, presents a FREE public lecture by Dr. Jean Kilbourne
Featuring student research on parenting, diverse romantic relationships, consent and dementia, incest and adultery in Medieval society, LGBTQ+, and more!
SJU will be a home base to keep you grounded and a holistic catalyst to stimulate the growth of all your attributes:
- Personal attention, caring, and support so you’ll feel instantly at home
- Small classes that average 35 students and encourage lively discussions with your professors and fellow students
- Accessible professors and academic advisors who know your name and are dedicated to your progress.
- A vibrant residence next door to your classes
- Unique opportunities and encouragement to enhance your leadership skills, explore your spiritual side, and contribute your talents to serve others.