Be sure to read the contents of your official offer package, including the To Do List for admitted students.
- Accept your offers of admission and residence (if applicable) by the June 3rd deadline. If you want to live in the SJU Residence, remember to rank SJU first on your Residence Community Ranking Form.
- Pay your residence deposit by the June 3rd deadline.
- Visit the housing page to learn more about the residence process.
- Review the to do list for applicants and complete any remaining tasks.
Important: If you have not yet submitted an Admission Information Form (AIF), you need to do so even though you’ve been admitted to Waterloo. Some scholarships are awarded based on the information in your AIF.
- Learn about your student fees and payment deadlines.
- Find out when we’ll make our scholarship and bursary decisions.
- Find out how to obtain proof of enrolment for RESPs (Registered Education Savings Plans) and other forms.
- Contact AccessAbility Services if you require accommodation for a special need.
- When you’re deciding whether to accept your offer of admission, you’ll want to know everything you can about Waterloo and SJU. The best way is to come for a visit and experience the campus first hand!
- If you’ve received your offer before March join us for March Break Open House.
- And we’d especially like to invite you to You @ Waterloo Day in May, when you can get answers to last-minute questions and take a look at the SJU and other residences.
Check out the St. Jerome’s University Student Success Services to learn how you’ll be supported during your transition to SJU and Waterloo