The best way to understand the essence of the St. Jerome's University experience is to see and feel the small-college atmosphere first hand so that you can form your own impressions. We’d love to meet you in person, show you around our campus, and introduce you to life at SJU.
If you’re already planning to visit the University of Waterloo, consider making SJU part of your day before or after your main campus tour.
- Your tour director will be one of our current students – your own personal Experience Guide, who will
- ensure that you see our academic and/or residence facilities
- explain what happens in them
- share their own SJU stories.
- Most tours are 20-30 minutes long, but we can be flexible to suit your needs.
- You can request a meeting with Rebecca Rucurean, our Admissions and Recruitment Specialist, before or after your tour so that she can answer any additional questions.
- If you’d like a taste of university studies, ask about the possibility of sitting in on a lecture while you’re at SJU. If an appropriate opportunity is available, we’ll be happy to make the arrangements.
- And we’ll do our best to accommodate any other requests you might have!
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be offering tours the Canada Day long week (June 29-July 1) or the Civic Holiday long weekend (August 3-5).
Due to our students are heading home for a little break before the fall term starts and our residence needing to be prepped for the new students moving in we not be offering tours beginning Saturday, August 10th!
Tours will resume on Monday, September 9th. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding!
Once you have completed the request below, you will recieve an email confirming your tour.
Throughout the year, SJU and Waterloo partner up to hold a number of special visit days that include extra events and presentations. Experience the best of both worlds by visiting us at one of these events:
Fall Open House – Saturday, November 3, 2018 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- This event is a great chance to experience what SJU/Waterloo offer and to help you decide whether or not to apply. Drop in throughout the day for tours and a chance to talk to our SJU faculty and staff.
March Break Open House – Saturday, March 9, 2019 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- This event is for SJU/Waterloo applicants. Join us at SJU at our academic sessions and for tours of our academic and residence spaces.
You @ Waterloo Day – Saturday, May 25, 2019 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- This event is by invitation only for students who have received an Offer of Admission to SJU/Waterloo. We will have tours available for the day, as well staff and faculty available to answer questions.