Mandate and Scope
During Phase 2: Development of an Action Plan, the President’s Advisory Group will focus on the recommendations made in the Working Group’s Phase 1: Final Report and Recommendations to develop a SJU EDI Action Plan.
General Duties and Responsiblities
The general duties and responsibilities of the Advisory Group are the following:
• To review the Working Group’s Phase 1: Report and Recommendations and
respond to action items coming from that report.
• To draft an EDI action plan to submit to the President.
• Cristina Vanin, (Interim) Vice President Academic and Dean (Co-chair)
• Mike Gourlay, Executive Director of Finance and Administration (Co-chair)
• Bruce Rodrigues, Chancellor, St. Jerome’s University
• Tammy Webster, Indigenous Educator, Waterloo Catholic District School Board
• Jessica Voorsteveld, Director of Student Affairs
• Jenny Fu, Student Representative
• Leslie Moss, Student Representative
• STAFF Representative TBD
• FACULTY Representative TBD
• CAS Representative TBD
The Advisory Group will be working over the next few months to develop the EDI Action Plan.