ADMISSIONS AND RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR – Contract Position
(January 6, 2020 – December 18, 2020)
The Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator is accountable to the Admissions and Recruitment Specialist for specific responsibilities within the areas of the secondary school liaison program, recruitment, admissions, and events.
Why St. Jerome’s University?
At. St. Jerome’s University, we embrace and celebrate the philosophy of educating the whole person – intellectually, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our commitment to academic excellence and to the integration of knowledge, research, and experiential learning allows us to inspire learning and discovery not only in our students but also in those with whom we interact. We foster a respectful, inclusive community that is centered on the well-being of our students and the promotion of the common good.
How will you contribute as Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator?
- You will coordinate the recruitment program and joint initiatives with the University of Waterloo
- You will be a point of contact for prospective students that have made or are interested in making an application to SJU
- You are a public face with regard to admissions and student life
- You will foster effective relationships internally and externally, in support of the work of the University and Recruitment and Admissions
As a successful Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator you possess:
- Undergraduate degree with 1-3 years of experience
- Must have a valid G driver’s license and a clean driving abstract
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Must be able to obtain a Vulnerable Sector background check
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding customer service orientation
The Way We Work & Live
Employees have opportunities to participate in our community, work within cross-organizational teams, demonstrate their commitment to learning and development, and contribute to the University’s mission. As a federated university with the University of Waterloo, St. Jerome’s University employees, just like our students, enjoy the advantages of a small community while have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the greater community.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8, 2019.
The University respects, appreciates and encourages diversity. Applications from all qualified individuals are encouraged.