As a new or returning student at St. Jerome’s University you are part of a community of people who care about your wellbeing. A team of student leaders, staff, and faculty are here to support you as we collectively navigate the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, our Return to Campus Committee works within the guidelines set out by the Ontario Government, Community Public Health, and the University of Waterloo, to ensure life on campus is safe for everyone. In addition to best practices that include distancing, wearing face coverings, and additional cleaning, the University, including all of our residences, have a mandatory vaccination policy.
In addition to the links below–urgent updates, including updates from specific professors, your academic advisor, and members of the residential life team, will often be sent by email or LEARN so please check your school email and log into LEARN regularly. Updates for the entire campus community are posted in the Latest News section of this website.
Carol Ann MacGregor
Vice President Academic and Dean
- Vaccination Requirement
- A COVID-19 Testing Assessment Centre is available for UW students, postdocs, employees, and their families, in the University of Waterloo Health Services (located across from SJU's Academic Centre).
- Living in Residence—Residence Policies Handbook, and the COVID-19 Information, Guideline, and Agreement
- Wellness Resources –
- St. Jerome’s University Updates
- University of Waterloo Return to Campus
- Student Affairs - Supporting your success with course advising, wellness counselling, and peer-to-peer support.
- Library Services - Current library hours will be posted on the library website. Additionally Library staff are monitoring the firstname.lastname@example.org email between 9:00a.m. and 4:30p.m., Monday to Friday.
- SJU Students’ Union - clubs, programming, and resource guide
Please use the University of Waterloo COVID-19 Support and Advice webform if you test positive for COVID-19, have concerns about symptoms or need advice about self-quarantine or getting tested for COVID-19. This page is monitored by UW Health Services.