The St. Jerome's University Board of Governors has engaged in a Presidential Search. As outlined in the University's By-laws, a Nominating Committee has been formed to lead the search for the next President and Vice Chancellor. The Nominating Committee will be chaired by the Board Chair, Mary Ellen Cullen, and members include:
- Ted McKechnie, External Member of the Board
- Anne Jaimeson, External Member of the Board
- Toni Serafini, Faculty Representative
- Chad Wriglesworth, Faculty Representative
- Melissa Carvalhal, Staff Representative
- Oliver Campbell, Student Representative
- Cathy Horgan, Alumni
The Nominating Committee has engaged the executive search firm Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette (KBRS) to assist with the search and Anna Stuart, Managing Partner with the firm, will be the lead consultant.
Please use the UPDATES link provided for more information. For the most current update click here.