The Manager of Outreach and Recruitment is accountable to the Director, Enrolment and Upper-Year Transitions for specific responsibilities within the areas of the secondary school liaison program, outreach, recruitment, and admissions.
Why St. Jerome’s University?
At. St. Jerome’s University, we embrace and celebrate the philosophy of educating the whole person – intellectually, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our commitment to academic excellence and to the integration of knowledge, research, and experiential learning allows us to inspire learning and discovery not only in our students but also in those with whom we interact. We foster a respectful, inclusive community that is centered on the well-being of our students and the promotion of the common good.
How will you contribute as Manager of Outreach and Recruitment?
- Supervise outreach and recruitment staff
- Develop, implement, manage, evaluate, and enhance the strategic marketing and outreach and recruitment plans, and Liaison program
- Ensure the effectiveness of all strategic print and digital communications related to undergraduate prospective students and influencers
- Develop and manage relationships with our identified key stakeholders
- Coordinate the recruitment program and joint initiatives with the University of Waterloo will be a point of contact for prospective students and influencers
As a successful Manager of Outreach and Recruitment you possess:
- Undergraduate degree with 3 - 5 years of work experience
- Supervisory experience is required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding customer service orientation
- Previous experience managing a project-based budget is an asset
- A valid G driver’s license and a clean driving abstract
- The ability to obtain a Vulnerable Sector background check
The Way We Work & Live
Employees have opportunities to participate in our community, work within cross-organizational teams, demonstrate their commitment to learning and development, and contribute to the University’s mission. As a federated university with the University of Waterloo, St. Jerome’s University employees, just like our students, enjoy the advantages of a small community while have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the greater community.
To view the full job description, follow this link.
To Apply, please send your resume Attention: Sue Brubacher, Director, Enrolment and Upper-Year Transitions to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2020.
The University respects, appreciates and encourages diversity. Applications from all qualified individuals are encouraged. We would like to thank all applicants in advance and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.