All applicants in all categories of admission (Degree, Non-degree-Credit, or Non-degree-Audit status) for the Master of Catholic Thought program must complete the online application form through the Ontario University Application Centre (OUAC). The following minimum requirements must be met for your application to be considered for this program:
- A four-year Honours Bachelor's degree, in any discipline, with a minimum overall average 75%. Applicants who do not meet these requirements may be considered for admission on an exceptional basis, provided they demonstrate equivalent qualifications.
- Three references are required for consideration for the Master of Catholic Thought program.
- Two references must be academics who can assess academic potential
- One reference must be from an employer, supervisor, or other professionals and academics.
- Proof of proficiency in English (if applicable); accepted examinations and required minimum scores for graduate studies are listed on the English Language Proficiency page.
- Applicants must upload an official transcript from each institution through which they have completed coursework.
- Applications must include a Supplementary Information Form. Students should comment on their reasons for applying to the Master of Catholic Thought program, their academic record, theiremployment record, any special interest in the area of theological education, their personal interests, activities and goals. The SIF can be accessed via Quest. Please click here for more information on completing this form.
- The Graduate Admissions Committee generally considers the applications only after reviewing all of the required documents. Material submitted in support of the application will not be returned.