St. Jerome’s Library, located in the classroom and administration building of St. Jerome’s University, houses approximately 40,000 books and periodicals as well as a variety of audiovisual and electronic resources.
The collection includes reference material and other works relevant to the liberal arts and math courses taught at St. Jerome’s, with a focus on materials related to English; History; Italian & French Studies; Mathematics; Medieval Studies; Philosophy; Psychology; Religious Studies; Sexuality, Marriage and Family Studies; and Sociology & Legal Studies.
St. Jerome’s Library is part of the TriUniversity Group (TUG) of Libraries and has a shared library catalogue. Students, faculty, and staff from all participating universities (Waterloo, Guelph, and Wilfrid Laurier) are encouraged to use our collections and facilities.
We have lots to offer:
• Computers where you can do research, work on assignments, and check your email; you can also print from all of our computers
• Wireless internet access
• A comfortable, quiet reading area
• Individual carrels for concentrated study
• A group study room to work on projects and presentations
• Books, journals, DVDs, videos, and much more... plus access to the collections of the University of Waterloo, University of Guelph, and Wilfrid Laurier University